A. N. M. (Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery)
1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
2. The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
3. The minimum educational requirements shall be 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
4. Student shall be medically fit.
5. Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
6. Student shall be admitted once in a year.
G. N. M. (General Nursing & Midwifery)
1. Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
2. 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
3. Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
4. Student shall be admitted once in a year.
5. Student shall be medically fit.
6. 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.