- 1. Training Session for N.C.V.T. affiliated courses starts from 1st of August each year.
- 2. Prospectus including admissions forms are available in the office of Unity Pvt. Industrial Training Institute and can be obtained on payment of Rs. 200/- in cash or by post for Rs. 230/- to be sent by money order to Principal, Unity Pvt. Industrial Training Institute, Unity College Campus, Husainabad, Lucknow.
- 3. Application forms duly filled in should reach the office of Principal U.I.T.I. latest by 15th July.
- 4. The candidates will be called for interview / test as per scheduled dates fixed by the Principal and displayed on the Notice Board.
- 5. Admission fee, in full , shall have has to be deposited at the time of admission.
- 6. Trade / Courses fee shall be deposited quarterly on the beginning of each quarter.
- 7. For more details, the Principal may be personally contacted in the Centre during working hours or over Telephone Number 0522-2253438.
Minimum and maximum age limits for admission are 14 and 40 years, respectively. The candidates should not be less than 14 years and should not be more than 40 years on 1st of August of the year of admission. For widows of ex-servicemen, a 5-years relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible. For scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates, also a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be admissible.
The trainees are expected to maintain a high standard of discipline both inside and outside the campus. They have to be torch bearers of politeness, brotherhood and unity. The trainees will have to strictly adhere to the rules and regulations of the Institute and also to the instructions given to them by the Principal and the Instructors, from time to time. Any infringement or misconduct is liable for strong punitive action or even rustication.
The trainees have to maintain 80% attendance or else they will not be allowed to appear in the Final All India Test held by N.C.V.T. at the conclusion of the session.
A trainee, who absents himself from training for 10 consecutive days without prior information, will be treated as absconder and his name will be struck off the rolls with effect from the first day of his absence and re-admission shall only be granted under the rule laid down in lain 12 & 13 of General Rules. Leave will be admissible to trainees as per rule (20) of D.G.E. & T. Manual.
Uniform/ I.D. Card
Uniform and ID card are compulsory for trainees. The Students ignoring this instruction are liable to a penalty of Rs. 25/- per day to a maximum of 10 days in a month. Beyond this limit the student may be restricted from the class or face further strict disciplinary action. Students of Short Term Courses are exempted from the dress code but they will have to attend classes in proper dress.
|Male Trainees||Female Trainees|
All India Trade Test
- 1. After completion of the session, All India Trade Test will be held in the month of July. It will be conducted by the National Council for Vocational Training (N.C.V.T.) for award of National Trade Certificates to those who qualify in the test.
- 2. For those Trainee who do not qualify in the trade test, a supplementary trade test will be conducted at selected I.T.I. in January/February every year as per D.G.E. & T. Schedule of Trade Test.